ShawnLiv iPhone iPod iPad Guides, Free Apps Download, Review, Tips and Tricks
Transfer Voice Memos from iPhone to Computer
Just few Simple steps to transfer your Apple Voice Memos to your Desktop or finder. Overall, there are 2 common methods. First, through iTunes.
Open iTunes and dock your device via USB
Highlight your device and click the music tab. Consequently, highlight the checkbook for include voice memos.
After all, Sync your device and the files will display under a new Voice Memos playlist as shown below.
Next, right click the file to convert to MP3 Version or show location/finder to gain access to the actual audio file.
Direct Share from Phone by select the voice memo. Press the blue share button to share through Email or MMS.
Read Also :
- Health & Fitness
- Social Networking
- How to Photographing with Portrait, Scenery, Night, Objects and Art
- Your Free Christmas Tree for iPhone
- Google App In Your iPhone / iPod
- Create iPhone Avatar Pictures for your Address Book
- iTune Apple 12 Days Christmas Gift for You
- The Solution of Nick Chase Crossword (iPod/iPhone version)
- free Music Downloader for iPhone iPad iPod
- How to Fix Cydia GPG ERROR ?
- iPhone Games: Tips and Tricks for 1112 Episode 1
- How to backup your Whatsapp/LINE messages
- Download Line Birzzle and Get Free Sticker for Line!
- Watch Japan TV Programs Online on iphone Download
- Yet Another IOS 4 Cydia Source
- Free Software to Download iPhone Software
- iTunes and Computer Files Location
Buy Me Coffee
- Your Free Personal Management App
- TOP 5 APPS To Get Latest World Cup Scores 2014 Brazil
- Unique Alarm Clock | Weather
- How to delete Duplicate Contacts for addressbook, Facebook & Linkedin ?
- How to add Stylish Text To Your Photo ?