ShawnLiv iPhone iPod iPad Guides, Free Apps Download, Review, Tips and Tricks
Transfer Voice Memos from iPhone to Computer
Just few Simple steps to transfer your Apple Voice Memos to your Desktop or finder. Overall, there are 2 common methods. First, through iTunes.
Open iTunes and dock your device via USB
Highlight your device and click the music tab. Consequently, highlight the checkbook for include voice memos.
After all, Sync your device and the files will display under a new Voice Memos playlist as shown below.
Next, right click the file to convert to MP3 Version or show location/finder to gain access to the actual audio file.
Direct Share from Phone by select the voice memo. Press the blue share button to share through Email or MMS.
Read Also :
- Health & Fitness
- Social Networking
- Top New Cydia/Installer Applications for iPhone/iPod 2010
- Watch Singapore hyper-local Video News Channel on iPhone
- Yet Another Music Audio Video Downloader
- iOS 5 battery Saving Tips – 4 Steps
- Solace & Courage
Buy Me Coffee
- How to turn your iPhone into Wireless Flash Drive
- Free Pomodoro Technique App download
- Yet another Good Free Music App Download
- Download Pixagram for Free Now!
- How to help you focused daily on your biggest task