ShawnLiv iPhone iPod iPad Guides, Free Apps Download, Review, Tips and Tricks
Transfer Voice Memos from iPhone to Computer
Just few Simple steps to transfer your Apple Voice Memos to your Desktop or finder. Overall, there are 2 common methods. First, through iTunes.
Open iTunes and dock your device via USB
Highlight your device and click the music tab. Consequently, highlight the checkbook for include voice memos.
After all, Sync your device and the files will display under a new Voice Memos playlist as shown below.
Next, right click the file to convert to MP3 Version or show location/finder to gain access to the actual audio file.
Direct Share from Phone by select the voice memo. Press the blue share button to share through Email or MMS.
Read Also :
- Health & Fitness
- Social Networking
- What you Must-Have Cydia Apps & Tweaks 2011
- How to Quick Fix unresponsive home button
- How to Get Rid of ads on web page view
- Free Download Sticky Notes for iPhone
- Play 80’s Arcade Games Now on Your Iphone!
- Simley Emoticons for Whatsapp and Facebook
- The Solution of Nick Chase Crossword (iPod/iPhone version)
- Download Line Birzzle and Get Free Sticker for Line!
- How to Fix Cydia GPG ERROR ?
- iPhone Games: Tips and Tricks for 1112 Episode 1
- iPhone Games: Tips and Tricks for 1112 Episode 2
- Watch Japan TV Programs Online on iphone Download
- Free PPS tv for iPhone and iPad
- How to backup your Whatsapp/LINE messages
- New iPhone4 iOS4 Wallpapers Download
Buy Me Coffee
- Your Free Personal Management App
- TOP 5 APPS To Get Latest World Cup Scores 2014 Brazil
- Unique Alarm Clock | Weather
- How to delete Duplicate Contacts for addressbook, Facebook & Linkedin ?
- How to add Stylish Text To Your Photo ?