ShawnLiv iPhone iPod iPad Guides, Free Apps Download, Review, Tips and Tricks
Transfer Voice Memos from iPhone to Computer
Just few Simple steps to transfer your Apple Voice Memos to your Desktop or finder. Overall, there are 2 common methods. First, through iTunes.
Open iTunes and dock your device via USB
Highlight your device and click the music tab. Consequently, highlight the checkbook for include voice memos.
After all, Sync your device and the files will display under a new Voice Memos playlist as shown below.
Next, right click the file to convert to MP3 Version or show location/finder to gain access to the actual audio file.
Direct Share from Phone by select the voice memo. Press the blue share button to share through Email or MMS.
Read Also :
- Health & Fitness
- Social Networking
- iOS 5 battery Saving Tips – 4 Steps
- Download Free Lets Golf 3 App Now
- Free Chinese New Year Greeting 2011 for iPhone
- Watch european cup 2012 Live
- 10 Best Collection of high-resolution wallpaper for iPhone
- Simley Emoticons for Whatsapp and Facebook
- Your FieldRunners Strategy and Quick Tips
- The Solution of Nick Chase Crossword (iPod/iPhone version)
- Download Line Birzzle and Get Free Sticker for Line!
- Free Translate App for iPhone and iPad
- Watch Japan TV Programs Online on iphone Download
- Top Free: Download New Skype 2.1.1 For iPhone
- How to Correctly Hold Your Iphone 4 ?
- How to get all the photos of yourself trapped on your friends' phones ?
- How to Fix Cydia GPG ERROR ?
Buy Me Coffee
- Download Pixagram for Free Now!
- How to help you focused daily on your biggest task
- How to quick sketches to beautiful and precise illustrations
- Download Free Minions Game
- iPhone 6s Plus and iPhone 6s Prices in Different Countries