ShawnLiv iPhone iPod iPad Guides, Free Apps Download, Review, Tips and Tricks
Transfer Voice Memos from iPhone to Computer
Just few Simple steps to transfer your Apple Voice Memos to your Desktop or finder. Overall, there are 2 common methods. First, through iTunes.
Open iTunes and dock your device via USB
Highlight your device and click the music tab. Consequently, highlight the checkbook for include voice memos.
After all, Sync your device and the files will display under a new Voice Memos playlist as shown below.
Next, right click the file to convert to MP3 Version or show location/finder to gain access to the actual audio file.
Direct Share from Phone by select the voice memo. Press the blue share button to share through Email or MMS.
Read Also :
- Health & Fitness
- Social Networking
- Watch Popular HK TV channels
- Free To-Do Task App For iPhone Download
- Photo stickers – Kawaii stamps and frames
- Mind Map – Trick to Amaze and Astound People
- How to Add New Short-cut for IOS 5
- How to Fix Cydia GPG ERROR ?
- iPhone Games: Tips and Tricks for 1112 Episode 2
- Download Line Birzzle and Get Free Sticker for Line!
- How to backup your Whatsapp/LINE messages
- Simley Emoticons for Whatsapp and Facebook
- The Solution of Nick Chase Crossword (iPod/iPhone version)
- Watch Japan TV Programs Online on iphone Download
- Yet Another IOS 4 Cydia Source
- Free PPS tv for iPhone and iPad
- How to Speep Up Your iPhone
Buy Me Coffee
- Your Free Personal Management App
- TOP 5 APPS To Get Latest World Cup Scores 2014 Brazil
- Unique Alarm Clock | Weather
- How to delete Duplicate Contacts for addressbook, Facebook & Linkedin ?
- How to add Stylish Text To Your Photo ?