ShawnLiv iPhone iPod iPad Guides, Free Apps Download, Review, Tips and Tricks
Transfer Voice Memos from iPhone to Computer
Just few Simple steps to transfer your Apple Voice Memos to your Desktop or finder. Overall, there are 2 common methods. First, through iTunes.
Open iTunes and dock your device via USB
Highlight your device and click the music tab. Consequently, highlight the checkbook for include voice memos.
After all, Sync your device and the files will display under a new Voice Memos playlist as shown below.
Next, right click the file to convert to MP3 Version or show location/finder to gain access to the actual audio file.
Direct Share from Phone by select the voice memo. Press the blue share button to share through Email or MMS.
Read Also :
- Health & Fitness
- Social Networking
- Tips to Keeps You up to date on the Newest App Store
- Yet another iPhone HD wallpaper
- Convert Sound Recording to Photos App
- Cydia Search on your Computer
- Watch Singapore hyper-local Video News Channel on iPhone
- Simley Emoticons for Whatsapp and Facebook
- iPhone Games: Tips and Tricks for 1112 Episode 2
- New iPhone4 iOS4 Wallpapers Download
- Download Line Birzzle and Get Free Sticker for Line!
- Free PPS tv for iPhone and iPad
- The Solution of Nick Chase Crossword (iPod/iPhone version)
- Watch Japan TV Programs Online on iphone Download
- Free Translate App for iPhone and iPad
- Top Cydia Source Lists (included 4.0)
- Your FieldRunners Strategy and Quick Tips
Buy Me Coffee
- Download Pixagram for Free Now!
- How to help you focused daily on your biggest task
- How to quick sketches to beautiful and precise illustrations
- Download Free Minions Game
- iPhone 6s Plus and iPhone 6s Prices in Different Countries