ShawnLiv iPhone iPod iPad Guides, Free Apps Download, Review, Tips and Tricks
Transfer Voice Memos from iPhone to Computer
Just few Simple steps to transfer your Apple Voice Memos to your Desktop or finder. Overall, there are 2 common methods. First, through iTunes.
Open iTunes and dock your device via USB
Highlight your device and click the music tab. Consequently, highlight the checkbook for include voice memos.
After all, Sync your device and the files will display under a new Voice Memos playlist as shown below.
Next, right click the file to convert to MP3 Version or show location/finder to gain access to the actual audio file.
Direct Share from Phone by select the voice memo. Press the blue share button to share through Email or MMS.
Read Also :
- Health & Fitness
- Social Networking
- Free Voice Search Dictionary App Download
- Top Apple Apps in 2012
- Top Essential Cydia / Jailbreak Application 2012
- Top Cydia Source Lists (included 4.0)
- Free GodFinger All Stars Download
- iPhone Games: Tips and Tricks for 1112 Episode 2
- Your FieldRunners Strategy and Quick Tips
- Watch Japan TV Programs Online on iphone Download
- The Solution of Nick Chase Crossword (iPod/iPhone version)
- Simley Emoticons for Whatsapp and Facebook
- Download Line Birzzle and Get Free Sticker for Line!
- How to Fix Cydia GPG ERROR ?
- Free Translate App for iPhone and iPad
- How to Add Mosaic during your Video Recording
- New iPhone4 iOS4 Wallpapers Download
Buy Me Coffee
- How to help you focused daily on your biggest task
- How to quick sketches to beautiful and precise illustrations
- Download Free Minions Game
- iPhone 6s Plus and iPhone 6s Prices in Different Countries
- How to get all the photos of yourself trapped on your friends’ phones ?