ShawnLiv iPhone iPod iPad Guides, Free Apps Download, Review, Tips and Tricks
Transfer Voice Memos from iPhone to Computer
Just few Simple steps to transfer your Apple Voice Memos to your Desktop or finder. Overall, there are 2 common methods. First, through iTunes.
Open iTunes and dock your device via USB
Highlight your device and click the music tab. Consequently, highlight the checkbook for include voice memos.
After all, Sync your device and the files will display under a new Voice Memos playlist as shown below.
Next, right click the file to convert to MP3 Version or show location/finder to gain access to the actual audio file.
Direct Share from Phone by select the voice memo. Press the blue share button to share through Email or MMS.
Read Also :
- Health & Fitness
- Social Networking
- Scan surrounding Free & Secured WiFi for iPhones
- How to Free your Iphone Ipod Memory
- iTunes and Computer Files Location
- Yet Another Facebook App for iPhone
- How to effectively organize your schedule
- iPhone Games: Tips and Tricks for 1112 Episode 2
- Free PPS tv for iPhone and iPad
- iPhone Games: Tips and Tricks for 1112 Episode 1
- How to Fix Cydia GPG ERROR ?
- Simley Emoticons for Whatsapp and Facebook
- How to backup your Whatsapp/LINE messages
- New Cydia 2011 Sources List
- Your FieldRunners Strategy and Quick Tips
- Watch Japan TV Programs Online on iphone Download
- Download Line Birzzle and Get Free Sticker for Line!
Buy Me Coffee
- Your Free Personal Management App
- TOP 5 APPS To Get Latest World Cup Scores 2014 Brazil
- Unique Alarm Clock | Weather
- How to delete Duplicate Contacts for addressbook, Facebook & Linkedin ?
- How to add Stylish Text To Your Photo ?