ShawnLiv iPhone iPod iPad Guides, Free Apps Download, Review, Tips and Tricks
Transfer Voice Memos from iPhone to Computer
Just few Simple steps to transfer your Apple Voice Memos to your Desktop or finder. Overall, there are 2 common methods. First, through iTunes.
Open iTunes and dock your device via USB
Highlight your device and click the music tab. Consequently, highlight the checkbook for include voice memos.
After all, Sync your device and the files will display under a new Voice Memos playlist as shown below.
Next, right click the file to convert to MP3 Version or show location/finder to gain access to the actual audio file.
Direct Share from Phone by select the voice memo. Press the blue share button to share through Email or MMS.
Read Also :
- Health & Fitness
- Social Networking
- iOS 5 battery Saving Tips – 4 Steps
- Top New Cydia/Installer Applications for iPhone/iPod 2010
- Google App In Your iPhone / iPod
- How to Keep Online Web content for offline viewing
- Solace & Courage
- Simley Emoticons for Whatsapp and Facebook
- iPhone Games: Tips and Tricks for 1112 Episode 2
- How to Fix Cydia GPG ERROR ?
- iPhone Games: Tips and Tricks for 1112 Episode 1
- How to backup your Whatsapp/LINE messages
- Free PPS tv for iPhone and iPad
- Your FieldRunners Strategy and Quick Tips
- Download Line Birzzle and Get Free Sticker for Line!
- New Cydia 2011 Sources List
- How to Change Network Carrier on Your iPhone
Buy Me Coffee
- Your Free Personal Management App
- TOP 5 APPS To Get Latest World Cup Scores 2014 Brazil
- Unique Alarm Clock | Weather
- How to delete Duplicate Contacts for addressbook, Facebook & Linkedin ?
- How to add Stylish Text To Your Photo ?